Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I Lurve Surprises!!!~*
The time has comeeeee!
19th! 19th of April!
THE day yours truly was born!
Thanks for the many messages & calls of wishes!!!
1st was dearest Yaping...as per every other yr...
piNG sang me a bday song!! hugSsss!
2nd in line...was my Mommy dearest!! & she sang me a bday song toooo! first time...as in solo performance!! wahaaa...thks mommy! so touched! The other heartful sweeties were dan (sorry din't realize you called til you msged! cause I was on the phone with mommy!=P), ade, eileen, miwadear, my kor, Rt, liam, lianna, shiwei, yishan, kenny, dawn/Liping & Alvin! Sincere thanks for all the lovely wishes, & most importantly...thanks for simply remembering! =))

Surprise SuRprise!! Hhaaa..really!
I was showered with Confetti the moment I stepped into my room...
plus a whole lot of tricks from notti Yaping!!!!
1st: additional 2 candles on my cake! (I was too shocked til my mind froze for awhile la! lol..bisH)
2nd: she replaced actually pressie with something else...hoho! luckily my reaction was considered quick! wahHAa..bish no. 2!
Laughed until we Peng!

Oh yes, supER Sorrrys for making you guys wait for me in rm til you nearly became a fossil!
I really tot it's off...or mayb tml!! Not that I don't have confidence in you miss ade tan!!!
Haa..but, I tested water by telling Ping & Eileen that I'm going out to eat... they let me wor...
(Haaa BUT i was really dying of hunger la!! haven't eat dinner you see... =( & as Ping have Exam tml.. I din't wanna disturb her momentum..thus I din't ask her to pei me.)
& then??? Miss adE tan Zhen Lin totally ignored me on msn!!! & when ade doesn't respond on msn...she's 99.99999% not at desk...either concussed or out of roOm. BUt her slippers r there! so i tot she was sleeping! Plus Dan's @ Mac w qiujiE!! But.................nevertheless, SUch a SWEeeeeet surprise planned my dearies!!!!

BIGBIGBIG thanKSssss~* muaCks!

"Good thiNGs do ComE in pAirs"!! Especially this year! (hoho!)









Tis is my 3rd Chocolate Bday Cake!!
(yummyz indeeeeed!)
I'm a kerazy chocolate-lover!
















Cutting oF cakEeee!!



















The poweR thrEesome!
















GirLs poweRrr!







Haaa, there's a whole lot more of pictures...
thanks to mr zhu for snapping every now & then...
I shall upload them soon~ Shall drop dead on my bed now...
so blessed so blessed! FreNz foRever my Dearss!

p.s. ade..you haven't shout "..." over yet! haa
Posted by Jamie at 4:19 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: