Sunday, April 09, 2006

First Bday Pressie of the Year!
*think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts gal!*
YES! a happy gal i shall strive to be!

Received my FIRST birthday pressie of the yr today!!
Totally taken aback, surprised & touched! =)
Many many thanks to Ah-Bek & Ah-Mm!!!
Perfume!... my very first Christian Dior Perfume~*! swwwweet!
[fashback] I still remember the first perfume I owned..
(a gift from my brother!) an issey miyake summer collection~
wow did i love that scent!!
But sadly, a limited edition it was...
no where to be found in the mkt after that v. summer!! =(

Tonite, we had a get-together dinner with Ah-Bek & Ah-Mm at Jumbo by the waterfront as they will be heading back to the States on Tuesday~ Time passes really fast! Some shots of the nite~*







wahh! din't expect my dear cuz to take such an upclose-pimple-viewing shot la! haa...with my DELICIOUS steamed pincers!















*smiles*

(ah..bad hair day! i'm tinking of giving it a total revamp~! seriously tinking about it! Will Shd i??!!)










Family of 3! =)
(Ah-Bek, Ah-Mm & Jim)











Mummy, myselF & daddy!
(pigo must be so enjoying himself in miami now...getting a nice tan & babe-watching by the beach! i wanna go too!!)














*thank-you mommy dearest for picking up the check!*














2 most doting Ah-Bek & Ah-Mm with me!









Posted by Jamie at 11:43 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: