Monday, April 10, 2006

Another :~( Korean Drama


don'T sad serIaLs make your life even sadder?!?!!
can't help it!!! my mum was hooked on this show...

& ME as usual....
couldn't resist the temptation of joining her!
(the damNed tv is JUST behind me la!!!!)

不三不四 like nth.,
started without the most impt. - beginning!!
watched the mid. section & ending~
with the rest being verbally explained by my mommy dear~
KWON SANG WOO! hohoho~*
as usual, he's looking ever so dashing!
though Yeon Jung-Hyun's nt bad looking too,
kwon sang woo's still no.1 in the show!

But the endingg!!! *omg*
I practically screamed yest. la!
"i Don't waNt tis enDing! i doN't want!!!!",
I waiLed like a spoilt brat early last evening~
anyway, e show's reeally touching...
Posted by Jamie at 1:48 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: