Monday, March 20, 2006

*yummY*
I had such a filling lunch @ paramount (dim sum),
tt I was too full to eat during dinner.
wahhaa..yes.
It was quite a long lunch...near 2 hrs!
& boy ish paramount's business thriving!
We actually had to wait!
In e past, they were always seats available....
SOMEWHERE. haha.

I'm sO excited abt our Europe trip!
Hope everything goes along well! =))
Guess what I was doing 1/2 hour ago? meaning..about 1am.
I was happily savouring the remaining choco-mint chip ice-cream in e big tub!
wahhaa...
I shall cast weight-gaining aside,
& tink abt it another day! lol.

Ice-cream & chocolates just somehow make me happier!
no matter how bad my day is..
(not saying tt today was bad! in fact, it was gd!)
Haha, I was just hungry!
& you know la..a hungry man is an angry man!!
wahaha...well, though i don't get angry nowadays already
(in e past, i seriously do get........ok, not angry...but frustrated! lol)...
food jus ain't top priority after some things happen,
but it's still important la!
Am trying to love myself more! =)
Pamper myself more! =)

I shall go to bed earlier tonight! =)
*cross fingers* hope I don't rub my poor eyes tonight.
Most know, but for those who don't...
I always rub my eyes unconsciously when I'm in bed...
I have no recollection at all!... but people tell me!
People who sleep with me! (Wahaha sounds..er hm. but no lah! don't think too much.)

It's only when my eyes swell like nth the next morning,
that I know I rubbed my eyes.
That is totally disastrous.

Ppl will then start asking who boxed me the night b4. lol.
My dad even contemplated tying up my hands when I sleep.
It's THAT bad la.
God Bless me! =)

*shall post lajiaofan's pic up soon! lol.
blogspot just refuses to let me upload pics tdy la.
Posted by Jamie at 12:53 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: