Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tonight, I took out an old cd of mine & wanted to listen to a particular song which I liked alot in the past. But to my horror, the cd wasn't in the cd case! *sharks* And now isn't a good time to rummage through my boxes of CDs la. =(

How could it happen! Furthermore, it's one of the CDs on my display shelf.. It's a cantonese song, titled "冰箱". Somehow, it just cannot be found online. tried all i could years back, til now, it's still the same. proven by pirate me.

Hmm, this album of his was released during my sec sch days. & I could remember the lyrics like at the back of my hand! =P I was like all over him (haha at tt time, for shooo long...), ..still remember those crazy days with qing & ping! qing especially...forgotten the number of times of our rollercoaster journey liao! If any of them actually reads this...hahaa..exciting & lovely memories of the young & crazy us!!!

at the end of the day...no song. =(
Posted by Jamie at 1:32 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: