Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tdy started off a lil' chaotic!! lol! At home~*
"Eat your bread already?"
"Ah..Haven..", quickly grabbed the bread on the table and rushed into room to take some stuff.
"Orange Juice~"
"Yesyes"
"Water"
"ahh"
Don't you find this familiar?? Mothers are all the same ya? Wahha..without my mum's naggings, I don't tink I will even bother to eat when I'm already in a rush~ Plus I'm worried that I may get stuck in e traffic jam (Which i didn't! thank god!) Anyway, I love my MOMMY! =)
Daddy will sound a lil' different..
"Have enough money???"
"Lemme check"
"You had better go, if not you will get caught in the jam~"
Then daddy helps me to put my stuffs into the car~ Both are soo sweet!
hohoho, grt being home!

Then we had tennis lesson! Finally resumed today!!! and guess wat??? I had problems writing down our names on a sheet of paper earlier on in the office, my hand trembles when I write!! miwaa, my turn!! =X ahhh! super unfit! wahahaa...cannot cannot! I must start exercising more!~* Great game overall!!! Taking into consideration of our looooooooooong pause in btw! haaa~!!!
Okieee..*screeeeeeams for gms tml!*

LuncH tiME!! =)
Posted by Jamie at 1:11 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: