Monday, March 13, 2006

A Satisfied ME!
Oh my oh my!!
I'm so satisfied after eating a whole lot of stuff with Ping that I'm in such a cheery mood tonight!
*hoho* B4 tt I was nearly dying of hunger la..haaa...okie. abit exaggerating..but it's something along that line. In short, I was vvvvv hungry after the iBM talk! Ping shoo teng2 me, pei me eat even though she ate dinner le! *muacks*

Okay..let's see...what did I had for dinner?
LA JIAO JI FAN! (Chilli Chicken Rice) - My favourite!!!
I'm sure NTU hostelites know what's that har!
For those who don't, I highly recommend you guys to give it a try!
A MUST try for all chilli crab loversssssss! =P
It's just located outside NTU...for exact location, ask me! haa..


It's rice with chilli crab sauce!!!!
and you can choose from a variety of meat to go along with the rice...
E.g. Chicken, Beef, Pork etc etc.!
My personal favourite is chicken~
the deer meat is very nice too, and tender!
however, it costs more, i think $2 bucks more if I remember right.
So, chicken or beef is more worthwhile I feel.
*DeliciOUSss*

So far, the frens whom i intro-ed this dish to,
ALL lurve it! *hohoho*
It's so ZAN4! but also quite sinful! lol.
& oh man, the BANANA PRATA is...
beyond description...
THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!

After dinner, we went grocery shopping @ Prime Supermart.
Hoho...Chocolates + Icecream + Yakult + Darlie Colgate + Mo Far Gor!!
Indulging in all these sinful stuff....wahhAa...
NM! I shall make a point to go jogging sometime tis week.
Oh yea, I'll b in hall throughout the week...
unless some unforeseen circumstances suddenly pop by.
Yeah, if not, you can find mua in sch! =)

Okieeeeeeeeeeee! =P
I shall print b a gd gal, and start printing gms notes. lol.
& find some time to read them!
Sharks lor...
how do i do the past papers when I'm still LOST within GMS lectures?!?!?!!
God bless!
GOOD NIGHT! =)

*i will try to sleep early tonight*

*will try*
Posted by Jamie at 11:10 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: