Monday, February 20, 2006

Pictures, Pictures & more Pictures for the night!
ha, a lil' compilation of snapshots from e start of 2006~
Haven't gt the time, mood, & connection in-line for a long time!
But I can't upload all in 1 shot...will die of exhaustion!
Sooo, we'll take it slow ya? =P
Day by day.....!
Tada! So here goes....!


The making of Kimchi Chigae in New Jersey - My Uncle's hse
This dish is MUA favourite!!!
with special thanks to my fellow pig brother for introducing to me!
Haha...it is heavenly!
But the kimchi in sg lacks std leh...
shall get him to bring some over when he comes back in july! *grinz*


the most important..ingreeedients!



haha fooling around while cooking!



TADA! YUMMY!



aiyo, wanna take me washing dishes must tell me!!
I will pose for you mah! =P
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Jamie at 9:40 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: