Sunday, February 19, 2006

do you like to read?
it's good to read, but do you like to read?

i dunno why...but i actually like to read nowadays!...
nowadays?!?!? meaning i hated books?
no lah! not that i hated reading...
but i some sort slot it much lower in my priority list..
so i didn't read much unless i had to.
terrible terrible..yes i know. haha..

(thats y my command of english is sooo powderfuuul)
but it's never too late har?
read more! I can never read enough!

Ironically, i used to lurve reading when i was much younger
i even got some reading award kinda stuff in sch (laughs)
and i kept asking my mummy for more!
then, when i got into sec sch...things started to change.
books didn't really appeal to me that much anymore...
perhaps i was overwhelmed with study texts? haha..shrugs

People change all the time...
& often there are no answers/reasons to them.

Happiness is a daily decision!
& I'm learning to love myself more each day!

Posted by Jamie at 9:24 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: