Monday, January 23, 2006

Woke up very early today...
even b4 my alarm clock rang...
As usual, everyone else were up b4 me~
Tdy's weather was gd!
Nice & Windy, yet not too scorching~
Munched my bread, Washed car, took a quick shower, & left for jogging session to see Qooki!

The jog was grt, the company too!
By e time we reached Minqian's plc,
we, or rather mua, was super in need of water lor!
Damn old & unhealthy!!
Haha, Lq was still in shape!
It has been like 1 Sem since I just jogged~

First meeting with handsome lil' Qooki was ...WOW!
Lurve him to bits!
Super energetic lil' pup u've gt there girl!
He is much BIGGER than I pictured him to be! haha...
Growing pretty fast! =P
Dawn jogged over to meet us too!
Ha, had a fun time playing with Qooki!
I wonder why he keeps biting Lq & me!
But the bites ain't painful at all...
Enjoyable time overall!

After that...I went for a swim!
Shiooooooooooook!
Relaxing both to my mind & body...
Dad left for Sabah this afternoon,
So it's just mum & me to the hse this week.

Tiring man!
As now its just both of us,
we're the maids lor!
haha..okie..
ME lah me.
Taking care of boyboy is aldy enough to keep me busy whole day!
But well, good training for me too!
Keep me fit!!!! haha!
Posted by Jamie at 11:55 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: