Monday, January 23, 2006

新的开始
It's time to move on and start life afresh with a brand new ME!
I've been wasting way toooo much time staying on the same spot I was few months back.
People tried all ways to knock sense into my empty head but it just couldn't absorb anything!
I guess isolating myself ain't that wise a choice after all.
Saying a million sorry will not help even a slightest bit after putting me into complete misery these past few months. It was absolutely awful...The first time I felt life had no more meaning anymore. I nearly couldn't make it...It was that bad.
But, It's time to wake up.
What an idiot I have been...

I've decided to cherish myself & everyone else around me who cares.
I'll be strong...
I'll survive...
& I'll lead a much moRE fulfilling life without tt crap.
Posted by Jamie at 2:24 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: