Sunday, September 04, 2005

Wah I'm freaking exhausted right now..
at this moment of the night..
or shd i say DAY?
it's like 3+am and i AM still awake!!


Reached home @ abt 12.15am after a night at Holland V. Swensons celebrating our dear Roger's bday!! Everyone had a great time man! Especially so after a long week of work..projects..deadlines and more deadlines to meet. Finally have some time to relax and spend quality time with the nTu market!
Of cos, our bday boy had the most fun!
Roger hor?..with the "snowflakes"! *grinZ*
Bday boy..what to do..sure die die have to be sabo-ed! Haha...

Missed superstar last thursday...and guess what?
My sweet mummy taped it for me!
*ah HA!* that's the reason why i am still up at this time!
I tot Kelly did a great job tis time round...as compared..

So pretty tonight..and lovely outfits she have for every single song...
Wei Lian leh?

His voice is really spectacular without doubt since the first time I heard him...but however, I still feel that the criteria of a Superstar includes the whole package...be it his looks, his dressing, his style, his charisma, his stage performance ... sad to say, personally I feel that he lacks the X-Factor that a Superstar HAS to have.

I especially liked the duet JJ Lin & Kelly performed! =)
He also sang my personal favourite - "bei feng cui guo de xia tian"!!
It was like on repeat mode in my songlist for quite sometime!
Oh yes! did anyone notice? Joanne Peh was at the concert too!!!
lol.
She's cool =)
Okay...sleepy me shall turn in to bed now.
niteeeeez!
Posted by Jamie at 3:46 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: