Friday, July 22, 2005

Some updates of my life:

(1) Signed up with AMORE Fitness - Student Package (3 months)
haha...more exercise to cut fats man!
5 kg. Five kg. Omg. fiveeeeeee kg know!
Ever since 1st April 2005, I've gained an unimaginable weight of 5 kg!!
Sheeze! I must have been gobbling down lotsa lovely food during PA.
I can't let things go on like this!
So, I have been going lessons with my Mummy & MengWee...
*laughs* hopefully i will have the determination to take note of my diet.
Not much appetite lately though.

(2) Just got back from Redang last week.
I went to the lovely island in m'sia with my parents & brother.
We spent a total of 5 days/4 nights there...@ Berjaya Beach Resort
Well...we do feel that it's a lil' long for a beach resort...
but still...we did have a great time there!
shall upload e photos soon for u guys to see k! =)

(3) Baked a cheesecake again last night!
But this time round...its made by me mainly!
Nt too bad...but the biscuit crust was a lil' loose thats it...
Brought some for my colleagues in hlf when i met them for lunch this afternoon.

(4) I'm going to sign up for tennis sessions soon!
Real keen on perfecting this sport!
If nothing goes wrong...should be signing up this sunday~

(5) Din't get through round 2 of Hall application!
This totally sucks.
Din't join much activities last year,
therefore I only managed to accumulate a total of 65pts.
Hall 3's criteria was a minimum of 71 pts. to get through round 2,
& i'm on Hall 3's waiting list. Sigh...
Hopefully round 3 will come by soon!!!
*prays hard*

Feeling real tired & having a bad headache..
therefore I'm gonna end it here for tonight!
Goooood nitez! =)
Posted by Jamie at 11:55 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: