Saturday, July 02, 2005

Friends...
dey do come in phases ya?
pri sch friends,
sec sch friends,
jc friends,
uni friends,
& now...
working colleagues come into e picture too!

sadly...
many are just passer-bys popping by...
but still!
there are few precious ones who stay.
until now.

i do hope my new friends @ hlf will remain & stay in my life!
dey really made a significant difference throughout my 2 months there...
except for 1 person ( i don't easily dislike people..but this specific 1..sigh),
every1 @ hlf is really friendly, real...
& v caring!
Apart frm the treats which they have been showering me with...
some even gave me gifts tdy!
& tt totally surprised me as i din't expect to receive any @ all!
they are really so so so sweet!

captured many lovely memories in my digi. cam tdy.
took with nearly every1 in office...
took with the 2 VPs who who guided me along throughout my stay @ hlf...
took with e fun-filled marketing executives...
& of cos...
nt forgeting...
our ever cute & happy-go-lucky secretaries!!
also, we had many long, sincere 1 to 1 chats too...

considering e short period of time i have @ hlf...
can say tt it's rather 难得 that we are this close!
I was quite sad @ e end of e day...
but well...
life has to move on...
i will definitely keep in contact with all of them!

in 3 weeks time...
it's gonna be back to student-life for me!
sth which i really missed so much!
i never tot i would until i started working...

as the saying goes, "a picture paints a thousand words".
here u go!
shots taken on my last day...

(for larger view..ya guys can click the "my photos" to see k! =)


KL & his team!


feeling so loved by all e secretaries!


Yuhaini! my nus buddy!


Belinda & me!
very soft-spoken lady...v sweet 1 too!
see! she got me this cute lil' bear!


Bhong & myself!


Emly & me!
e one i click most with!
She's aldy married with THREE kids...
unbelievable ya?

some lovely gifts by lovely ppl!







Me strangling Emly!!!


i won't forget you guys...!
i promise.
Posted by Jamie at 12:28 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: