Monday, June 27, 2005

Wanted to add on some lovely pictures to my blog...
but coincidentally, my geocities is on strike!
*argh*

It's okay It's Okay!
Relax...The internet is always against me anyway. loL...

It has been quite some time since I have had some time of my own...
to sit down quietly in front of my lappie...
not having to do, think or worry about anything in particular.
(listening to JJ's 江南 over & over again tonight. I love this song!)

Before I know it...
PA is ending...
This week's the final week for me @ HLF.
Happy or Sad?
Hmm.. Mixed.

Din't sleep @ all on friday...
because there were really too many things to prepare before the event on saturday...
No more lettuce or tunips for me for @ least a yr man! *laughs*
Strange how I look better w/o any sleep! Haha..
Posted by Jamie at 10:52 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: