Friday, June 10, 2005

I'm surprisingly blogging from Home today!

How come?

Poor me got a very bad swollen eye when I got up from bed this morning!
Hey wait! It's not the usual eye peeling that I get from rubbing my eyes!
It's worse.
=(

My right eye especially.
Somebody should just see the expression on my face when I looked into the mirror as per norm. this morning!
I totally freaked out!

Basically because I looked like a monster!!!
Really.

Thus wasn't able to turn up for work today.
Doctor said it was acute eczema! acute leh.
haha..directly quoted from him...
but it aint thaaat serious lah!
He was just trying to scare me...
*laughs*

Erm. I think I haven't explained how the allergy came about have I?
From Chanel make-up products!
Yest. I went for this make-up workshop with my mum after work,
Everything was great!
The service, the place, the people, the products!
Excellent!
They even put on some eyeshadow, eye liner for me too.

And guess what's next....
Yes yes... ugly fat swollen eyes in the morning!
Sobz! :(

Eyes are sooo delicate I tell you.
Once it's down...my whole system just goes hay-wire.
My eyes especially..lol.
needs loooooots of tender loving care!

I was thinking to myself last night, "how cool would it be to have a make-up corner like one of these (below) in my dream room next time! Hhaha...then I could doll up myself everyday with different colour combinations!"





But definitely not any from chanel!
Wahhaa!

Undergoing a Bad-eye day...
Posted by Jamie at 11:52 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: