Thursday, June 09, 2005

Haven't had the time & energy to blog recently.
Exhausted...
Busy, busy, busy @ work!
BUT I like it!
Ha...I like the thrill of being occupied high & low!
(do i sound insane?)
but that definitely beats having nth to do ya?
in my perspective~

Have had more exposure lately @ work.
Given more impt. tasks to do~*
(1) Gone out on a client visit with my other boss & 1 of his Marketing Executive.
She was from NTU too... graduated in the yr 2000!
Nice getting to know them! This case is one of financing A/R.
And guess what?
It was totally unbelievable how he introduced me as a new perm. staff to the client!
A new staff who hasn't got my name card printed.
This is because he wanted me to be the one liaising with the company.
He wanted me to have the hands-on experience in the entire process...
from the interview, getting of co. details, to the preparing of credit proposal.
I thank him so much for that!
I just heard from him today that he will be giving me another task - that would be slightly different...on housing loans.
Excited!

(2) As 1 of our perm. staffs is on leave for 2 weeks...
I am helping out all 28 branches with the searches.
ROC searches, Bankruptcy searches & WOS searches!
This can fill up a whole big time of my day le lor!

How fast...this is already the 5th week of PA.
I've got to know a whole bunch of crazy colleagues!
Ha..fun-time yekking with them during free-time here and there.
Even though they're all 10 to 15 yrs older...
we click quite well i must say!
loL! Is it me or wat? Am i old?
Oh-NO!!
But luckily for me!
They make me my time @ work much more enjoyable!... =)
Life as an intern. is indeed turning from dead boring to interesting!

Went for HL Group's Family day @ Wild Wild Wet last Sunday (5th of June).
Had a fantabulous time with there with Keith!
The slides are fun!
Especially the "U-lahlah"!
That's the family ride - one that can accomodate a max. of 6 ppl on a float!
We practically laughed throughout the ride!!
Thinking back, only 1 stupid ride freaked the hell outta me!
Okay lah. It's not stupid..just that I'm freaked out!
It's the samsung one which is sooo identical to Viking!
Ha...But on the whole...
I had a geeeereat time!



Saturday was spent in sch this time round. Had a trial Popiah-making session with my comm. as this coming Saturday would be our 2nd session for CURL. We have to prepare ourselves to look more pro! so as to teach the volunteers on Sat! Haha...quite fun lah! It looked much more presentable as compared to the previous try-out!
Definitely!




Oh ya, before i log off.
I had dinner @ you2 ji4 duck rice once again today!
It's the one just opposite bugis m.o.s!
I ate there last thursday.
Finishing 5 whole saucers of chili!
The chili rawks!
Today I had 4!
So yummy!
So filling!
So So satisfied!
*laughs*




Took 2 neo-print cards today!
It has been such a long time since I've last took 1!
I can't help not smiling looking @ it!

Good nights diary!
Posted by Jamie at 12:15 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: