Monday, June 27, 2005

Can you believe it?
Ha..this is my 3rd entry for the night!!!

Recent pics of some happenings in my life:

This was taken on father's day!
(or rather a day before the actual date...to avoid the terrible crowd)
We dined @ e jap restaurant beside sky garden in Suntec...
the spread was absolutely marvellous!

abt a near 40 bucks per person...
buffet style...quite worthwhile!

Jim (my cousin) is my parent's kai zai (god-son).

He's a student-no-more!
Graduated with high achievements from NYU
& he's finally back in sg with his gf!
So here we are...
together celebrating Daddy's day!

Michelle (Jim's gf), Me & my Mum!


all of us witH e yummy spread!


delicious har?
u bet!



Next, this was taken last monday @ orchard party world!

Here's Jim, Michelle, Weiliang, Michael, Charlene, My brothEr & myselF!
We sang from 6-10 tt night~* Great time spent with you guys!!!

Do we look alike??

THE broThers!! (super close pals of my brother!)


Next...

Woohoo! this a pic was taken quite some time ago!
@ Weini's bday party!
Hor ade?
Haha..cool eh?
lurve this bike! It's MINE!!!!
I'm so gonna steal it dan! =P

Victory Shots!!!
Haha...this pics were taken in Hall 3 Computer Lab...
after successfully registering for the slots which we wanted!
Oh yes, look @ what I've got here with me!
A hand-drawn pic of myself!
Thanks siwei for this very sweet personalized gift!
Sorry tt I wasn't able to make it for ur bday party tt day!


Dan, Me & Ade!
Yes! =P 3 happy lil' kids taking self-shots!!!!



Til we next meet !

Take good care ya boonlay-ers! =)
Good Nitez!

Posted by Jamie at 11:09 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: