Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Pain!!
Where? My little toes!!!
Only 2 days with covered pointed shoes
and that caused my misery.
lol...but i looked good!
(screams) haa...okok watever~

someone even threatened to kill me...
if I continue torturing myself with that shoe again tml!
Hee...I won't le lah! =P *grinz*

@ 10+am today, a hero risked his life...
sneaked out from DBS Tower II...
& walked all e way to Hong Leong Building ...
just to bring me plasters!!
How sweet is that!!!!!!
sooo shocked and touched to see him!
Cause it's like totally unexpected!!
*muacks!!!!*

This is 1 of the many sweet things he has surprised me with!

Hmm...what about work today?
Alrighty lorz.. My colleagues are very nice people...always there to share goodies with me! ha..i'm a pig lah..i admit it! hee....
My boss doesn't make me run errands...or do unnecessary stuffs just to keep me busy. Heng! She's very sweet, always trying her best to make me feel comfy & on the go. Had a 1-to-1 chat with the Branch Manager today...taught me stuffs and hands-on application on the credit proposal.
After tt...guess wat? paper cut!!!!!!!!!!! *ouch* while i was helping my colleague with some letter-folding...
all-in-all, it was okay!

Okay, terribly shagged,
& I'm gonna turn in for the night! =)
Good night diary!!



Posted by Jamie at 11:29 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: