Sunday, May 08, 2005

Bright Sunday Morning
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers around!
Hee..of course not forgetting the most loved one
- MY mother!

She's the one whom has...
...gone through so hard a time bringing 'notti-me' up... (*hee*)
...always been THE one by my side through my Ups & Downs...
...never ever had the slightest thought of forsaking me
...constantly & frequently nags non-stop
...so much so.

Ha..but despite the unbearable naggings...
I do know how much she cares and loves me...
I love ya mum!


Me have been a lil' tired & lazy.
which is why I haven't been blogging much these days.
Yesterday was great...

even though I was extremely tired
(due to lack of sleep the previous night).

Haa..but all's fine!
Was very δΉ– & slept early last night! =P

I so so badly wanna get a nice tan leh!!!!!!!!! :(
But why am I still 'white'!
Had a nice yet not-so-smooth time Kayak-ing
in Macritchie Reservoir yesterday...
my first time kayak-ing in a reservoir wor!
Not bad...just that the area we could kayak was a lil' restricted
as they blocked out some areas for intense school practices.

Wah! so fast & tml's the start of PA le...
Hmm...quite excited & looking forward to that!
Yet there's this 'worried-me' existing somewhere too.
All-in-all, hope it will be just fine!
Furthermore, we can have many meet-ups for lunch hor central-people!! =P
Just ONE thing that pulls all the excitment down.
I will havta wake up so early every morning!
for 5-days a week!
5-days.
Oh well, Good training for lazy me too! ha
Posted by Jamie at 11:42 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: