Thursday, April 28, 2005

Recuperating-In-Progress
more than 12 hrs of sleep!

can you imagine that for an undergrad.? Ha.. sounds rather sad. but it's true man..stroll around uni & you see loads of sleepless zombies 'floating' around..especially when it's nearing the dreaded exams~ BUT HEY! it's over..i repeat..o-v-e-r!

How's life like after exams? - absolutely marvellous!

I slept like i've never slept b4 today.
Woke up at 3.30pm when every1's either working or out.
Played my favourite msn game (solitaire shutdown) with Keith & yay! ha won 2 games outta 3! But lost for minesweeper...WHAT? I lost agAIN? haa..oh man. shuddap. *laughs*

Hey..this is something i'm sooo proud of! ha..and i'm gonna say it again! I lost 1 ky in a day! can you guys actually believe THAT? Just by skipping breakfast & lunch (unintentionally...due to my waking up late again =P) and swimming for few hrs - my weight reduced by ONE kg! Yay..nearing my target i made for my birthday resolution.

Erm..did i mention that i feasted on cai fan & ice-cream for dinner after my swim?


Posted by Jamie at 5:48 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: