Wednesday, April 27, 2005

'Mugging' no more!
Yesterday marks the end of my misery!

Exams horror.
Sleepless nights of 'mugging'.
Unlimited supply of food to keep me awake through e night.

All these has finally come to an end - Erm...oh well, for the time being? Ha...it's a 'shitty' routine which i guess none of us will ever get used to even though we go through the same bloody thing every single semester.

*shakes myself up* Exams are Really over!! It is kinda hard for me to accept the lovely fact that exams are really finally over! Cheers to everyone out there celebrating this joyful moment!

A jigsaw puzzle - A special, lovely gift I received today.
Huge amount of Love...Time...Effort...Patience. I feel it all!
I truly am sooo touched! No amount of words can express my feelings at that moment in time.

Thanks.
I love you so dearly!


priceless gift from a special some1!

Posted by Jamie at 4:00 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: